Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Back

I realize I have been on a hiatus for a few months. Reason being, my grandmother passed away back in November and I just didn't feel up to blogging or vlogging very much.
I haven't been doing much these past few months other than relaxing, spending time with my family and friends and doing some shopping. I haven't really bought any new makeup products either. I did buy a new bronzer by Nars and a new lipstick by MAC, but that's about it. I've been buying mostly LUSH products. I am obsessed with their products! They leave my skin unbelievably soft. Oh, I have bought several new nail polishes. I'll write a blog about all the new shades I've bought.

Well this was just an update blog. I'm going to start doing some review blogs on some products I have purchased from LUSH. 

Much Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment