Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello Lovelies!

Is anyone still coming here? Hello? Anyone out there?

I know I have been neglecting this blog of mine and I hate that I have done so. I have been slightly busy over on the YouTube, but my summer has been CRAZY!
Back in April, I had surgery to correct my deviated septum and 3 weeks later was my nephews graduation. It was calm for a few weeks, my family and I were planning out our family vacation while also getting ready for my nephew's surgery to correct his misaligned jaw. His recovery time turned out to be 2 months of liquid foods, our vacation to California was going to be 6 weeks after his surgery. That meant that my nephew was not going to be able to enjoy In 'n' Out or Disneyland treats! We ended up pushing our vacation all the way back to December, after having to pay a hefty $2000 fee with the airlines. :(
We thought the 2 surgeries was all for the summer...NOPE! My dog had a growth on her side and the vet wanted it removed immediately. After the surgery he examined it and believed it was a hemangiopericytoma tumor. After looking it up and discovering that this is a tumor that always returns in the same spot for dogs, I was depressed. I cried for days, and was worried that if and when it returned, I was going to have to make the hard decision of putting my dog to sleep. A week later Rini, had a follow up to have her stitches removed and for the results of the tumor from the lab...IT WASN'T CANCER!!!! Yep, no cancer...it was an infected fat ball of some sort...GROSS! haha I was over the moon happy that my baby girl was okay.

Three surgeries one summer...YIKES!

Oh, we're not done yet! There weren't anymore surgeries...Thank God...but my Dad thought he was having a heart attack when his right hand started swelling up. He thought it was his arthritis, and the constant pain was going to make him have a massive heart attack. Well, it wasn't his arthritis, he got a flipping STAPH INFECTION!!! And yes, he was on the verge of a heart attack! Oy Vey!

It was a hellish summer...until...

Well, I fell in love! No it's not a summer romance either, it's the real deal! I'm on cloud 9 all the time. Love songs are on repeat every day and my man is on my mind 24/7. I am not going to go into details at the moment over everything. We don't currently live in the same city, much less state. :( He's working on changing that though. :)

We're coming to the end of summer now and I am not sad to see it go. I have spent my fair share of time in the hospital and not on the beach. I got slightly tanned but had to fake bake it most of the summer, haha.

My nephew just started University this past week and well, what can I say. He was the typical new freshman on campus, lol.

I am counting down the days till my family and I leave for California in December. I will vlog a good amount of our vacation and post a few blogs as I did the last time.

I am going to try and put a little more love into this blog. I just haven't really had the time to work on my YouTube channel and be there for my family, much less pay attention to my blog.

I am actually going to do a review blog on the Kat Von D concealer...AMAZING STUFF! I am hooked and never want to run out.

I am out of things to write about...for now anyway. Does that mean that's the end of this blog? I suppose so.


Till next time...

Love Always,
Jesselle











No comments:

Post a Comment