Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Review of the Day:

Phytonectar Ultra Nourishing Shampoo
I have a tendency to develop dry, flaky scalp a few times a year. Although this shampoo is for dry, brittle hair, it works really well to nourish my scalp. With this shampoo you don't need to use a conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling soft & shiny. It smells like citrus...oranges & lemons, but it's not overpowering so once your hair is dry, the scent isn't as strong as when it's wet. If you have dry, brittle, frizzy hair or a dry scalp, I highly recommend this shampoo, I am positive you will love it.
This shampoo has Orange blossom extract which nourishes & softens. It also has St. John's Wort which protects your hair from external factors & it also contains soybean to restructure your hair fibers.

I got into this shampoo when I received a small sample from Sephora with an order that I had placed. I tried it out and with just one shampooing, I was hooked! It comes in a metal canister. It doesn't rust, so there is no risk of leaving it in your shower. The description says that all you need is a quarter size, but even that is way too much. I use about a nickel size amount, then again I do have shorter hair, but my hair is thick and it's still more than enough shampoo. 

You can purchase this product at ULTA & Sephora. I will include the links below. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.


Love,
Jesselle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment