Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tokyo Milk!!! LOVE IT!!!

Back in December I was doing some much needed retail therapy when I came across a little stand in a corner. Barely noticeable, would have missed it too, if I hadn't seen an image of Marie Antoinette on a little cute box. I walk over and see that they're little lip balm. With names like Let Them Eat Cake, Cherry Bomb, and Opera Mint you become very curious about the little containers. They smelled amazing and I wanted to buy them all, but thought I would try out just one. After coming across so many failed lip balms I didn't want to end up buying every scent/flavor and end up not liking them.
This was not the case with this lip balm. I bought Cherry Bomb and I absolutely loved it. It was my go to lip balm for the cold bitter winter air. I have always had the ugliest, driest, chapped lips every winter. However, this winter my lips have been the smoothest that they've ever been. Aside from moisturizing your lips beyond belief, the lip balm lasts on your lips much longer than others. I can not say enough good things about this brand. I recently went to their website and discovered that they have a wide variety of products, perfumes, lipstick, soaps, pocket mirrors, stationary and hand/body cream. 
After telling about 15 of my friends and family about this lip balm, they all went out and bought it and have all tossed out their other lip balms and use only Tokyo Milk!!
Best Lip Balm Ever!!! A+

No comments:

Post a Comment