Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Disneyland Haul/California Vacation 2011

Well I am finally back from my vacation. I spent 8 glorious days in California. 

Day 1: Disneyland
Day 2: Hollywood, Royal/T & Venice Beach
Day 3: Traveled to Walnut Creek
Day 4: BART, Japan town, Pier 39, Bay Area Tour
Day 5: San Jose for The Winchester Mystery House
Day 6: Japan town *again*, Downtown, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Golden Gate Bridge, Downtown *again*
Day 7: Big Sur
Day 8: La Jolla Cove & then we headed back home to TX

Today I will post some pics from Disneyland and some pics of some of the stuff that I bought. If you want to see the video check out the post before this one.

Disneyland was by far amazing as it is every year. Disneyland holds a special place in my heart. It's a place where I can truly forget all my troubles and worries and just be free for a whole day.
We actually got my dad to ride on the It's A Small World ride & on the Carousel :D, but that was about it. My mom also rode only those 2 rides. We almost got them on the Pirate's of the Caribbean ride, but the ride broke down right when we had finally reached the front of the line. After waiting for 30 minutes my parents were tired and Jude was hungry so we got out of line and went for lunch. Jude & I got Wetzel's Pretzel's (YUMMY!!!). My parents ate one of those bread bowls in California Adventure's. After lunch we met up with them at the bakery, left our left overs with them and then went on to ride some more rides. We did California Screamin', Grizzly River Rapids, & Tower of Terror (twice). My parents met up with us there at the Tower then we headed back to Disneyland for the other rides, Pirates of the Caribbean & Space Mountain. We were going to do Splash Mountain, but we didn't feel like getting wet so late at night. I swear, I could go to Disneyland everyday of my life. <3

So who's ready for some pictures?

This is the Pin I bought last year, I only bought this one.

Now, I'm addicted and this year I bought 4 for myself and 3 for my nephew

Love this one the most

This one reminds me of my little kitty cat

Anyone care for some tea?

Alice in Wonderland Tea link for the tea is in the description box of the Disneyland Haul Video.

12 Boxes of 8 Tea Bags = 96 Tea Bags and only for $20.00

Only available in the park

The other side of the mug

Hand carved Snow White Crystal


She's so pretty
I love this frame! It's so cute and totally worth it!

Now for some pics of Disneyland :D
Where we parked, picture was actually taken just to remind us :P

My ticket to happiness

It's Mary Poppins!!!

She wasn't have a good day

It's A Small World, we really only go on it because my Mom loves it!

Display at the Mad Hatter's Hat Shop

I would so love to have this in my yard

I was so happy when I saw this sign cause we all had to go REAL BAD, LOL

Matterhorn which was shut down that whole day :(

Pretty Swans

My favorite place to just sit and ponder

...and make wishes

SOOOO PRETTY!!!

This is so totally my Dad, we call him Grumpy behind his back :P

OMG I love this!

My nephew took this pic in between some fireworks


So I hope you enjoyed this blog. Remember you can find links to some of the stuff I bought in my video which is in the blog before this one.
Thank you for reading!
Have yourself  magical day or night (depending on what time you're reading this).

Love Always,
Jesselle

No comments:

Post a Comment