Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

HOLLYWOOD Haul/California Vacation 2011

Today's blog will be pictures of where I went on Day 2 of my vacation as well as pictures of what I bought.

Day 1: Disneyland
Day 2: Hollywood, Royal/T & Venice Beach
Day 3: Traveled to Walnut Creek
Day 4: BART, Japan town, Pier 39, Bay Area Tour
Day 5: San Jose for The Winchester Mystery House
Day 6: Japan town *again*, Downtown, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Golden Gate Bridge, Downtown *again*
Day 7: Big Sur
Day 8: La Jolla Cove & then we headed back home to TX

First place we went was to the Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood. Hard Rock Cafe is a personal favorite in my family.
Pictures of the Hard Rock Cafe & my purchases!



This pin cost $18



Bracelet cost $12




Teddy Bear cost $18




Limited Edition


Here are pictures of Royal/T & my Purchases.

This is the back entrance which leads into the gallery

Amazing

Love this lamp, wish it were mine

Totally Kawaii

ADORABLE!

So precious

Blown up images from Gothic & Lolita and Fruits books

Another image on their wall

Another image from their wall

All these are pictures that were blown up from the books listed above

They have these images on a little hallway between the gallery & cafe'

RAWR

Coolest Piano EVER

So AMAZING

Here rare pictures of what I bought from Royal/T Cafe'
Momiji doll




So precious

The detail is amazing



I got #93




Post card from Royal/T


2 Yuzu boxes, in 1 is a Rose Candle & in the other is the Yuzu candle

Basically I thought I was buying a Yuzu candle, only to find out that inside the box was a Rose candle

Royal/T was amazing and sent me the right candle

Since I'm not crazy about the Rose candle, I gave it to my mom

Yes, Roayl/T is amazing and let me keep the Rose candle

I am so happy I got my Yuzu candle

Really cute book

The story is cute, I'll be posting it in a later post

Cute tote bag I got for free

Cute little rings they had that I just had to have because of how they are

Everyone loves Chanel <3


If you live in the area, go check them out if you haven't already. It's an amazing store!




I hope you enjoyed this blog. I know it's a little late, but I have just been so busy right now.
Keep an eye out for the next haul blogs coming in the next few days.


Disclaimer: 
I was not paid or asked to do this blog. All thoughts are my own. Everything shown in this haul blog was purchased with my own money. I was not given anything, other than the correct candle to correct the mistake.


Love Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment