Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

MAC Cosmetics Baking Beauties Spring/Summer 2013 Collection



I am looking forward to this collection. 
I know I won't be purchasing everything but there are some items that I really do want.

This collection will include...

Lipstick $15.00

Lavender Whip


Pure Decoration


Devil's Food

Raspberry Swirl



Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm $19.50

Sweet Tooth

Baking Beauty

Glace'

Cheery Cheery



MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara $20.00




Pearlmatte Face Powder $29.00

In For A Treat


Pink Buttercream



Pro Long Wear Paint Pot $18.50

Eclair


Dangerous Cuvee


Fancy Frosting


Mooncake


Let's Skate



Glitter $21.00

Pink


Reflects Transparent Teal



Lustre Drops $21.00

Pink Rebel



Nail Polish $16.00

Confectionary


Bleu Velvet


Pistachio Creme



Brushes

129SE Powder/Blush $35

252SE Large Shader $31.00




I am definitely buying both face powders, the lustre drops, some of the lip balms and maybe 2 of the lipsticks.

Let me know in the comments below what you want from this collection. 









No comments:

Post a Comment