Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1st Tattoo...Day 5

So today is day 5 and I'm dealing with a very itchy tattoo, lol. I'm also freaking out over it. I'll glacé at it and see spots where it looks really light and thin, then I look again and notice its just shedding skin making it look that way. Haha
I'm still in love with it though & in 2 weeks I'll be back in the chair having the olive branch attached and maybe a touch up on parts.
I missed Day 4 because there really wasn't any difference from Day 3.
Here are some pictures of what it looks like now, excuse the lighting, my main lighting failed (bulbs went out).




I'm pretty sure that the heart will need a touch up. As will some lines here & there.




In this pic you can see some skin lifting. These pictures do no justice to all the flaking that's going on, haha.

Love Always, Jesselle

No comments:

Post a Comment