Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My 1st Tattoo Experience

Today I got my first tattoo. I had it done 3 hrs ago. Prior to getting my tattoo I was nervous but slightly calm and excited at the same time. Once my tattoo artist began I was shocked to find that it didn't hurt at all. Everything was sterile, he changed gloves several times, and always checked in to see if I was doing okay. I'm really happy with the whole experience, I'm guessing there was no pain cause my endorphins were so high. I didn't feel nauseous or dizzy during my tattoo, but as I write this blog, I am suffering from a slight nausea feeling. Nothing too severe!
After removing my bandage there was no excessive bleeding, I cleaned it and let it dry. I was instructed not to put any lotion on it till tomorrow. I expect the nausea will ease off later on, a nap would definitely help, but I have errands to run in a bit, lol.
I'm excited to add to my tattoo and get a couple more that I've been wanting.
The tattoo is of a dove on my right inner wrist.




Love Always, Jesselle

No comments:

Post a Comment