Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

1st Tattoo...Day 6

Yesterday was day 6 and I completely forgot to post this, so here it is. Haha




There was a lot of peeling yesterday, I've now noticed spots that will definitely need touch ups.
The spots I've noticed that need touch ups are the heart, the chest outline, the top wing, and one of the tail feathers.








These are all small things that I've noticed because I'm constantly inspecting it, lol. But it's my tattoo, it cost me $100 to have done, I want it to be perfect!
While I'm having the touch ups and olive branch done, I'm going to ask for some white highlights to brighten it up a little.
I'm excited to finish up this tattoo. Today is Day 7 and there is a lot less peeling, almost zero peeling. There are a couple patches, but that's about it. A week from today I may go and have it finished.
If there's any big remarkable change in the tattoo between today and the touch up date I'll blog about it, otherwise the next tattoo update will be when it's finished.
Love Always, Jesselle

No comments:

Post a Comment